Being a CHAMPION for a child means, as their foster parent, you help bring stability to their life during a time of trauma and help shape their future.
Today’s foster families are skilled, valued partners who parent, nurture and advocate for children in their care, and who mentor and support families.
They leave lifelong impressions on children in their care and are privileged to positively impact the futures of children and families in our community.
You Can Foster If…
- You are 21 years or older
- You have stable housing & income
- You own or rent your home
- You have adequate sleeping space
- You are married, divorced or single
- You have children, are first time parents or empty nesters
- You work from home, work outside the home or own your own business
Steps To Take…
Get Information: Click or contact sites listed below.
Get Started: Attend a free orientation to learn more about the steps & requirements to fostering.
Get Trained: Complete free foster parent training.
Get Licensed: Complete background checks & home study.
For more information click or contact sites listed below:
- Central Oklahoma Region : (405) 636-5956
Serving Canadian, Cleveland, Lincoln, Logan, Oklahoma, Payne, and Pottawatomie counties