For 45 years, Eckerd programs and services have been regarded as among the best in the nation for actually improving at-risk kids’ lives. But we’ve never been an organization to rest on our laurels.
For the past several years, Eckerd has made significant investments in performance measurement tools, processes, systems and personnel to become one of the finest performance-based youth services organizations in the nation.
Our goal is to not only to provide the finest quality services to children and families and to make informed decisions based on evidence, but also to develop and share measurement tools, processes and practices that will transform our nation’s juvenile justice and child welfare systems of care.
Besides our unmatched breadth and depth of services in our continuum of care, what truly sets Eckerd apart from most youth and family services organizations is our ability to prove in very quantifiable terms that our services actually work.
Through pre- and post-testing, Eckerd is able to prove that our youth regularly achieve:
- Outstanding educational gains in reading, math and language
- Improvements in mental health and social skills functioning nearly double what is typical
- Consistently high success and satisfaction rates for Eckerd graduates
With nearly five decades experience partnering with state agencies nationwide, Eckerd is a solutions-oriented provider in transforming services and systems of care.
Today, Eckerd standards exceed the requirements of all regulatory entities. And we meet some of the strictest accreditation standards in the nation:
- The Council on Accreditation
- The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement.
ECKERD 2010 HIGHLIGHTS